CEMASTEA library takes a modern approach to providing access to information, collection and services in a manner that leverages both physical and digital collections, and focuses on user interaction and outreach. The library provides reference and consultation services and appropriate library events and acces to paper collection. CEMASTEA library is critical for the organization as a convenient point for learning, training and research.
To provide quality service by acquistion of relevant, authoritative, up-to-date materials and promote quick access and delivery of information bt intergrating ICT in our functions.
The Functions of the Section entail:-
1. Managing kitchen and restaurant to ensure that they meet the public health standards.
2. Coordinating with procurement section and ensure steady supply of food stuffs.
3. Providing clean and hygienic food to customers.
4. Ensuring that equipment and furniture in the kitchen and restaurant are maintained in good working condition.
5. Ensuring proper maintenance of cutlery, tools and crockery
The Center has two hostels that has 23 rooms each totaling to 46 twin bed rooms with a bed capacity of 92.There are also 4 fully furnished houses that can comfortably host 110 guests.The accommodation services are further divided into Housekeeping and Laundry Services.
The Section is charged with the following:-
Implementing and reviewing hospitality service policies.
Ensuring cleanliness and upkeep of the center and hostels.
Monitoring and reporting repair works.
Ensuring professional standards and quality assurance in hospitality services.
Requisition and control of supplies and equipment.
Handling of customer complaints; and
Stock control and inventory.
The section is charged with the following functions:-
1. Washing of bed and table linen.
2. Maintaining of laundry records.
3. Replacing of bed and table linen.
4. Ironing of the bed and table linen.
5. Ensuring proper storage of the linen.
6. Requisition and control of the necessary supplies and equipment.
7. Ensuring proper maintenance of laundry equipment.
|Item||Rates /Person (Ksh)|
|Bed and Breakfast||1,750.00|
|Dinner, bed and Breakfast||2,600.00|
This is the department that is concerned with organizing and offering Catering and Accommodation services in the Center.
To be recognized internationally as a leading service provider in the provision of adequate and quality accommodation
To ensure provision of quality and affordable Catering and Accommodation services to all our customers through Innovation, creativity and effective management