Internal Audit Department
Internal audit department is an independent objective assurance and consulting function designed to add value and improve the institutions operations.
To be the best internal audit function in terms of professionalism, integrity and fairness.
To be an integral part of the governance of CEMASTEA by providing independent objective assurance and consulting services designed to bring systematic and disciplined approach to the CEMASTEA undertakings, add value, and ensure value for money ,risk management ,improve operational efficiency and the internal control systems of CEMASTEA.
• Ensuring the systems established by management guarantee compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which might have significant influence on operations and reporting whether CEMASTEA is complying.
• Ensuring all financial transactions are in compliance with established policies and practices.
• Ensuring that internal control systems are adequate and functional in all areas.
• Ensuring that assets are efficiently utilized and safeguarded.
• Conducting internal audits of the centre books of accounts
• Preparing quarterly audit reports.
For more details contact the Auditor:
Contacts: Centre Of Mathematics, Science And Technology Education In Africa (CEMASTEA)
TEL+254-20-2044406; +254-70-6722697; +254-78-9797648